Have you ever been writing a post with the help of someone who does not have access to your blog and needed to give them the ability to preview it before publishing?
This plugin takes care of that by generating a URL with an expiring nonce that can be given out for public preview.
The plugin generates an URL with an expiring nonce. By default a link “lives” 48 hours. After 48 hours the link is expired and you need to copy and share a new link which is automatically generated on the same place under the editor.
48 hours are not enough to me. Can I extend the nonce time? Yes, of course. You can use the filter
Example for 5 days:
Thanks to Hans Dinkelberg for his photo.
The plugin has been downloaded 0 times.
It got 96% positive feedback, based on 60 ratings from the plugin repo on WordPress.org.
The plugin requires WordPress 5.0 and is compatible up to WordPress 5.8.
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.7.
- Create a fresh preview URL when enabling public preview.
- Add check for possibly undefined PHP “superglobals”. Props @waviaei.
- Fix saving of preview status without a previous Ajax request.
- Improve HTTP status codes for expired/invalid preview links.
For more see CHANGELOG.md.