Debug Bar Transients adds information about WordPress Transients to a new panel in the Debug Bar. This plugin is an extension for Debug Bar and thus is dependent upon Debug Bar being installed for it to work properly.
Once installed, you will have access to the following information:
- Number of existing transients
- List of custom transients
- List of core transients
- List of custom site transients
- List of core site transients
- An option to delete a transient
The plugin has been downloaded 14,531 times.
It got 100% positive feedback, based on 1 ratings from the plugin repo on WordPress.org.
The plugin requires WordPress 4.0 and is compatible up to WordPress 4.7.13.
- i18n: Translations moved to translate.wordpress.org
- Enhancement: Totals per transient type at the top of the page – props Jrf
- Bug fix: duplicate nonce – props Jrf
- Bug fix: show some useful information about invalid transients and prevent PHP notice – props Jrf
- Bug fix: HTML validation errors – props Jrf
- i18n: Dutch translation – props Jrf
- Enhancement: Updated core transient names
- Fixed a missing pre close tag
- Fixed the height and width for the values in Opera and Firefox
- New: Number of invalid transients beside the total transients number
- Removed debug cruft
- Some clean up
- First release.